Are you an up and coming digital marketer who thinks big, sees opportunity everywhere and thrives in a startup environment? Are you an innovative, data-driven growth marketer with demonstrated results in the SEO, analytics and data marketing space? Surrounded by some of Vancouver’s most successful entrepreneurs, you must be a results-driven marketing professional who has deep digital expertise and an aptitude for building relationships in client facing roles.
Here is what you will be doing!
- Contributing to the overall digital marketing strategy, developing and continuously optimizing SEO strategies
- Develop, lead, and optimize SEO tactics, and analyze performance to enable statistical reports and recommendations based on performance and spend
- Link Building with local partners
- Manage tags, track conversions and revise attribution funnel as necessary to optimize results
- Conduct A/B and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Develop and launch effective digital marketing programs and performance management structure for franchise partners
- Develop, manage, and foster relationships with franchise partners and external agencies
- Conduct market research, analyze trends, and develop reports on emerging opportunities for marketing and use of new technology related to marketing
- Test new channels and trends
- Manage Blog Writing contracts to develop content relevant to site
- Fix issues presented in the Google Search Console as they arise
- Develop the customer journey roadmap and optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Lead (CPL)
- Assist with SEM portfolio through various tactical strategies such as keyword testing, ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, etc
What we would like to see in you!
- Post-secondary education in marketing, business, or related area
- 3-5 years’ digital marketing experience with proven results in the SEO/Digital space
- Demonstrated experience running SEO campaigns, ideally with Google Ads certification or experience working with G Suite, Hubspot, Vonigo, Ahrefs, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog or MOZ
- Google My Business and Local Service Ads experience is an asset
- Highly skilled in quantitative analysis to inform new initiatives and strategy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- A self-motivated and quick learner who adapts easily to change and self-leads through excellent project management and time management skills
If you feel that this is the role you would like to pursue, please send in your cover letter and resume!