You Move Me is looking for a Brand Coordinator to join our fast-paced team! The Brand Coordinator’s primary objective is to support the strategic growth of the You Move Me brand footprint and to support system growth of our franchise partners.
Reporting to the Brand Operations Manager, this role supports a wide variety of services and projects to our Franchise Partners and our corporate team. The role is key in providing logistical and administrative support to the Brand Operations Manager and operations sides of the business. The duties of the role vary from recurring tasks to ad-hoc projects.
What people say about you:
I am an energetic individual who loves rolling up my sleeves to get things done. I thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where I get to multitask and work on a variety of projects. I am excited about working with a team where I can learn and grow with.
What you’ll do:
● Provide administrative support to the Brand Operations Manager and operations team
● Own system-wide communications, such as monthly newsletters, webinars and conference calls
● Event & meeting planning (everything from organizing catered lunches for training groups to being a primary support person for our annual events)
● Manage vendor relations and operations support services for our Franchise Partners
● Manage administrative systems for our operations team. This could include: reporting for field operations, financial and compliance tracking, Franchise Partner training tools and logistics.
● Anticipate - learn what is needed to support on projects, documents and presentations and then take ownership .
What you bring to the table:
● Experience in an Administrator or Coordinator position supporting a team in a professional environment
● Superman-strong attention to detail
● Clear, professional level of communication both oral and written - you craft a mean email and can have a conversation with anyone
● Ability to take detailed notes in even the most complex meetings
● Innovation - able to take existing processes and find ways to improve upon them
● Organization - The ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed
● A comfort level with a fast paced environment
● Experience and proficiency in Google Apps
● Great relationship builder who works well with all levels of the organization
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!